domingo, 1 de febrero de 2015

Hi Emily,
How are things with you? Sorry I haven't written for ages - I've been very busy studying and with exams at school. But they're over now and the holidays have begun. I'm going on holiday next week to Rome. I'm looking for a job but I haven't found anything yet.
Enough of me. Do you remember Maria? He's going to live to another country next month because her parents have found a job there. John and Maria have broken up and Maria has decided to leave school next month. She says that she's tired of studying. My family is fine. My sister has passed all her exams and my parents have bought her a present.
What have you been up to? Are you still enjoying life in New York?
We must get together early. Write soon.
Love,
Irene.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario