domingo, 1 de febrero de 2015

My lifestyle.

I think I have quite a healthy diet. I eat a lot ofmeat and fish although maybe I don't eat enough vegetables because I don't like them. I probably drink too much fizzy drinks like cola... I should drink much more water but I never remember to do it.
At school I have two PE lessons a week. Sometimes we run or we do other activities. In my free time I go to the swimming pool twice a week, on Mondays and Frdays. In the summer I sometimes play basketball with my friends.
In my free time I also like wathing TV series, I usually meet friends on Friday and Saturday evenings and when I don't have exams, also on Sundays. Sometimes I think I should read a book or do something cultural as some years ago I used to do but finally I always lose my time watching the mobile phone and when I realise I don't have time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario