domingo, 1 de febrero de 2015

End of year.

This year I celebrated this day with most of my friends. We had been planning this night some weeks ago. We always said that it was going to be unforgettable and... it was. Some of us went to Maria's house to have dinner. We were there since 10 o'clock. When everybody arrived we had dinner and after that we ate, or well, tried to eat the twelve grapes. Some people prefered eating nothing and others did it its way. After the twelve grapes, more friends arrived and the party started. We had a great spotify list so we danced a lot. The party was totally crazy, everybody was doing things that had no sense. We went to sleep very late but the next day we couldn't get up so late. We helped our friend to clean her garden and after that I went to my house. The only thing I wanted to do was sleeping but I had to go to my grandparents house to have lunch with all my family. Luckily the lunch didn't start until 3 o'clock and I had some time to have a shower. It was the best party ever, all the things that we expected were accomplished.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario