domingo, 3 de mayo de 2015

Carnival.

In Vinaròs, we celebrated Carnival some months ago. Carnival started as usual on Friday, these day I didn't go out because my parents thought it wasn't ''necessary''. Despite this, I went out on Saturday which for me was the best day of all...

That day I had luch with some friends and then the party started. From about 6:30 we were in the football field until 22 more or less. After that we went to a restaurant to have dinner which was such a big show. Then we went to the famous 'Casetas' and the party continued.

I also went out on Thursday, pijama's night and on Friday, crazy night. Everybody was looking forward to the pijama's night and as  we expected we had a great night. On Friday, although we were tired, we had all the day to sleep and rest at home. That night we dressed up as monkeys, which was funny. That night was better than the other.
After that, Carnival finished for me because I didn't take part in the two parades.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario