domingo, 1 de febrero de 2015

Vinaròs.

I live in a small town in the east of Spain. Its name is Vinaròs and its by the sea. The town has changed a lot over the years.
In the past the town was much smaller. There used to be some small shops and now there are lots of them, There didn't use to be housing states but now there are lots of them.
There used to be one or two factories. Maybe some of them closed but now there are new ones. People used to work there and now some of them work in other places.
People didn't use to have cars, not everybody could afford them. Now all the people travel by car or they just walk. There's also a bus to go to the nearest cities.
The town, Vinaròs, is much bigger than it was and I think it has improved in different ways. In my opinion now it's bigger and noisier, but for me, it's better.
I've lived in Vinaròs since I was born and although it has some bad things, I really like it. I always enjoy the beach in summer and there are some great parties here, like Carnival.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario