domingo, 9 de marzo de 2014

PET exam.

Last Saturday I did the PET exam. I woke up at half past six. Surprisingly I wasn't nervous at all. We spent about one hour in the car. On our way to Castelló we saw Berta's car and also Alberto's one. The exam was in the hotel Intur. I had never been in this hotel but I think it was quite good. At nine o'clock, we entered into a big room. There were three women that told us what to do. We spent one hour and a half doing the reading and the writing. At half past ten we had a few minutes to go to the bath and eat something before doing the listening. Although it wasn't difficult in general there were  parts where I had some problems.
The speaking started at twelve o'clock. I was doing it with Javier and I think that we were both really nervous. The only good thing about the speaking was that our examiner named Richard was really handsome. I hope passing this exam although I'll have to wait until 22 of April to know my mark.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario