domingo, 3 de mayo de 2015

April

For me, April has been the best month of this course. After finishing exams the third week of March, we started doing some things  as drawing or colouring things for the Maria Rosa Molas day. We also did some for the Open Day and like this, days passed until the Easter holidays arrived.
For a good start, my friends and I went out on Holy Thursday. It was a very good night because most of my friends went out and we had fun. The disco brought a man from Quien quiere casarse con mi hijo which I didn't matter at all. 
During this ten days of holidays, I didn't do anything special. I went out for lunch or dinner some days with friends and as we usually do, we met almost every evening.
The last weekend of Easter, we went out again. This time, we celebrated a friend's birthday. She invited us to have dinner. We really enjoyed that night. 
After that,school started but we were leaving next week  so we were excited and we didn't work at all in class. We spent the next week in Rome and after that we went out on Saturday, as a goodbye to parties. Now, I supose we'll have to work a little until the end of May.
 It's been such a great month. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario