domingo, 3 de mayo de 2015

Trip to Rome 3

Finally, the last day we caught a bus to a neighborhood where we spent the morning buying souvenirs and we had lunch very early. After that we went back to the hotel, picked our suitcases and went by bus to the airport. There we had some free time until the plane took off. That Thursday I arrived late at home, but I didn't matter because I didn`t want the trip to end...

For me, the best of this trip, apart from visiting Rome which is great, has been the experience with all the classmates, especially the ones in floor 2 in the hotel, who were my bests friends 'Les xatis'. We had two rooms, 20 and 29,  which were completely shared. During the day we visited Rome and saw lots of places and then we could spend the nights in our room just talking and spending some time together.


I think that it's been such a great week and I wouldn't change anything about it. It couldn't have been better!










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario