jueves, 16 de octubre de 2014

Eastbourne

Eastbourne pier
This August I went to Eastbourne . I spent there 4 weeks and I met lots of people.
The first of August I woke up at 4 a.m, at 5 a.m we caught a taxi to El Prat. The plane took off at 8 o'clock. We arrived to Madrid in 45 minutes. There two Interway people were waiting for us, after taking our package we met all the group and our two leaders. At first the situation wasn't comfortable at all, nobody knew what to say. We arrived to Heathrow airport in London at 2 o'clock, we only spent 2 hours and a half in the plane. From there we took a bus to Eastbourne. It took two more hours to arrive there. Everybody was nervous about how will their host family look like and if they would be kind. We waited one more hour until the host families started to arrive.. After all the day travelling I arrived to my house for the month, it was good. In the house there was a Tunisian girl and also a German one. My host family was called Simpson. I was really hungry, luckily I had dinner at 6 p.m although it wasn't really good... After dinner I went with the German girl for a walk and she showed me some parts of Eastbourne. It was a really long and exhausting day...

Madrid airport

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario