jueves, 16 de octubre de 2014

Eastbourne 3

On weekdays I usually got up at 8 o'clock. At this time Ray, the man of the house came and said: Morniing, breakfast is ready! He always went upstairs singing a song, I loved that. After breakfast I had to catch a bus, called Loop and it took me to school. There we had three hours of class each day, although it wasn't like normal classes during the year. After the classes we did different activities. On Mondays we went to Gildredge park to do some sports. One day we went bowling, another to a laser game, we did an excursion to Hastings or some afternoons we just had free time which were the best ones. Afternoon activities usually finished before 5 o'clock. After them we went to our house and we had some time for us. In my house I always had dinner at 6 o'clock. After dinner I usually changed my clothes because it was cold and I went to catch the bus another time to the town centre. Two days a week we had disco, one day we went to the cinema and most of the evenings we just stayed next to the pier talking in the beach. This times were great! We had to be at home at 11 p.m.

Hastings
Hastings 

Eastbourne beach

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario