martes, 20 de mayo de 2014

Coldplay.

Coldplay are a British rock band formed in 1996 by lead vocalist Chris Martin and lead guitarist Jonny Bucklan. After they formed under the name Pectoralz, Guy Berryman joined the group as a bassist and they changed their name to Starfish. Will Champion joined as a drummer, backing vocalist, and multi-instrumentalist, completing the group. Manager Phil Harvey is often considered an unofficial fifth member. The band renamed themselves "Coldplay" in 1998.
I've always liked this group but some months ago I started listening to their songs more frequently. 
They've got lots of cd's but my favourite one is Mylo Xyloto. One good thing about this cd is that there's a live version that was recorded in Paris in 2012 and while you listen to it you feel like into the concert. 
My favourite song is Yellow. It's from the cd Parachutes that was recorded in 2000. For me it's one of the best songs I've ever listened. 
Another good new about Coldplay is that although all the years they still recording music and their new CD called Ghost stories was out yesterday. I don't know if I like it because I haven't had much time to listen to it but I'm sure it will be as good as the others. 





           

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario